The R.R. Thompson House is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. We live at the inn and look forward to meeting you and sharing our historic home with you.
- All Rates: Rates are per night and based on double occupancy. An 8.8% lodging tax will be added to each reservation. There is an additional charge of $50 for a third person in the Rose Suite.
- Deposits and Payments: A deposit of $50 is taken at the time of booking for each room reserved. The remainder of your reservation is due once you are within the cancellation period of 10 days or 30 days as described under Cancellation Policy below. The card on file is automatically charged at that time.
- Breakfast: All rooms come with a full gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Credit Cards: Required to hold a room. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
- Check-in: 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.; Check-out at 11 a.m. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call or email to make arrangements.
- Children: We welcome children age 12 and older.
- Dietary Requirements: Please advise innkeeper at time of booking of any special dietary needs and we will accommodate, such as gluten free and/or dairy free.
- Non-Smoking Inn: We are a completely non-smoking property. Smoking or vaping are not allowed in the inn or anywhere on the grounds.
- Pet Policy: We cannot accept pets but will assist you with finding boarding at a nearby kennel.
- Time Zone: We are on Pacific Time.
- Rates and Policies: Subject to change.
- Cancellations: If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please notify us the appropriate number of days prior to your planned arrival:
— 10 days notice required except as noted below.
— 30 days notice required for stays of 3 days or more; all holidays and special event weekends, such as IPNC and Wine Country Half Marathon; reservations of more than 2 rooms (groups).
— If you must cancel with less than the 10 or 30 days notice as described above, shorten your stay or check out early, your full reservation payment will still be required. No shows will be charged for the dates reserved. If we can re-book your room(s), a refund less your deposit will be made.
Your information is kept private! View Our Privacy Policies